Environmental advantages & economic value
EcoChar still contains the mineral ash and fixed carbon which offers great environmental advantages and economic value.
EcoChar can hold more than its own weight of water. It is valuable for improving stability in soil as it is retained in the soil over many hundreds of years, unlike fertilizers which typically require annual application. Based on the characteristics of the fuel being gasified, EcoChar is available in variable qualities and quantities.
Advantages of EcoChar*
- Valuable and carbon-rich: high P, K, Ca and Mg values
- Free from pathogens, E-coli, growth hormones and residues from medication
- It can hold more than its own weight of water
- Increases plant growth and improves performance over time
- Increases the water retention properties of soil, so less water is needed to keep the soil moisturized
- Releases the amount of nutrients gradually and hereby lowers the amount of fertilizer and nutrients needed
- Commercial value depending on composition and end-use purpose
- Surface (BET): up to 260 m2/gram
* depending on feed stock
Buy or try Ecochar
Economic value EcoChar:
• Increases plant growth and improves performance over time
• Guarantees less ‘soak-away’ from high-quality nutrients
• Lowers the amount of fertilizers and nutrients needed
Interested in buying or trying EcoChar?
Please contact our Sales Department for commercial information or ask for a sample.
A valuable by-product of the gasification process. This powerful soil improver still contains the mineral ash and fixed carbon and offers great environmental advantages and economic value.